The Division of Haematology treats people with blood disorders.
Following are few of them:
- Adult and pediatric malignant and benign haematological disorders
- blood cancer including Acute leukemias, Multiple myeloma, CML, CLL, lymphomas etc, histiocytic disorders including LCH, HLH etc,
- anemia including hemoglobinopathies like thalassemia, sickle cell disease,
- bleeding disorders including congenital coagulation and platelet function disorders,
- thrombotic disorder like DVT, PTE evaluation and management and
- Primary immunodeficiency disorders including SCID, CVID and others.
- BONE MARROW STUDIES
- INTRA THECAL PROCEDURES
- CENTRAL LINE, PICC LINE AND HICKMANN CATHETERS
- Stem cell transplant treatment for leukemias, lymphomas, Myeloma, hemoglobinopathies and Primary immunodeficiency disorders.
- Stem cell transplant center performs autologous and allogeneic stem cell treatment including half match (Haplo) transplant which only very few centers around the country has performed.
- 8 bedded low count ward for management of neutropenic patients.
- Stem cell unit includes a separate apheresis unit for collection of stem cell, stem cell storage with cryopreservation facility.
- Unit includes 4 fully functional HEPA filtered beds.
- We also offer Chemotherapy Day Care facility, comprehensive services for diagnosis and treatment of anaemia and other benign blood disorders.