We have introduced Electronic Medical Record (EMR) which a digital version of all the information you’d typically find in a paper chart: medical history, diagnoses, medications, immunization dates, allergies, lab results and doctor’s notes. This EMR provides online medical records of the patients in a standardized way by providing evidence based treatment. Comprehensive and accurate documentation of a patient’s medical history, tests, diagnosis and treatment in EMRs ensures appropriate care throughout the stay and beyond.
Few of the advantage of EMR for the patient are
- Minimizing the error in medical records
- Quicker assessment and care from medical professionals
- Data and results are tracked over time
- Improved and standardized health diagnosis, treatment and overall quality of care
- Enhanced privacy and security of patient data
- Reduction in patient errors and improved patient care
- Enable evidence-based decisions at point of care
- Follow-up information after a visit such as self-care instructions, reminders for other follow-up care, and links to web resources
- Access to patient’s own records to view medications and keep up with lifestyle changes that have improved their health
GKNMH IT always takes the lead in bringing latest and advanced technologies for the benefit of the patients.