Research Topic for Thesis in MD (Pulmonary Medicine)
“Effect Of Pulmonary Rehabilitation On Systemic Inflammation, Oxidative Stress And Functional Status In Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease”
- Dr. Balakrishnan menon: Associate Professor, Department of Pulmonary medicine.
- Dr. V.K. Vijayan: Director, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi.
- Dr. Vishal Bansal: Assistant professor, Department of Physiology.
- The abstract of this research paper was presented at European Respiratory Society Annual Congress 2010 scheduled for September 18-22 at Barcelona.
- The abstract of this research paper was presented at 15th Congress of the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR) scheduled for November 22-25 at Manila Philippines.
- Abstract Published in European Respiratory Journal, Annual congress September 2010, Abstract book 640s: Senthil kumar , E3540 “Effect of pulmonary rehabilitation on systemic Inflammation, functional parameters, and muscle cross section area in COPD”
- Abstract Published in Respirology; vol 15 (supp 2): 2010. Kumar SENTHIL , OS 13-03 “Effect of pulmonary rehabilitation on markers of Inflammation, muscle mass and exercise capacity in patients with COPD”
- Abstract Published in Respirology; vol 15 (supp 2): 2010. Senthil kumar, PD 10-08 “Effect of pulmonary rehabilitation on Matrix metalloproteinase-9, Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1, Midthigh muscle cross-section, Six minute walk distance in patients with COPD”