Over 4000 investigations are done every day.
Advanced high-throughput Analyzers, capable of delivering quality reports to the patients.
- State-of-the-art automated analyzers with Laboratory Information System (LIS).
- Combined Automated analyzers that perform both Clinical chemistry and Immuno assays on the same sample.
- High throughput, ability to handle large workloads and robust quality control ensure test results with high accuracy and short TAT times.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution.
Robust Internal Quality (IQ) control activities and National and International External Quality Control Programmes like BIORAD, CMC, Vellore and Inter laboratory Comparison (ILC) are undertaken at specified intervals to ensure quality services.
Sweat Chloride Test
The sweat test is considered the “gold standard” for the diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis (CF). Children with cystic fibrosis can have two to five times the normal amount of chloride in their sweat.
We are the only centre in the city performing pilocarpine iontophoresis in Nanoduct for the diagnosis of
Biochemistry Tests / Parameters: Overall 80 different tests are done in Biochemistry
Equipments: World renowned high throughput analyzers are at hand to drive day to day samples
- Beckman Coulter Powerlink Automation – Chemistry analyzer/Immuno analyzers
- Beckman Coulter 700 AU – Chemistry analyzer
- Beckman Coulter Access II – Immuno analyzer
- Roche cobas B221 – ABG / electrolytes analyzer
- Biorad Variant II/D10 – Diabetic marker analyzer
- Radiometer AQT 90 – Cardiac marker analyzer
Facilities : We are the only centre in the city performing the Sweatchloride test for the diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) in childrens.