VisionIt is the vision of the GKNM Hospital to be a humane health care service provider of the highest standard, focusing on providing accessible, safe, effective and efficient medical services to the Community.
- To provide patient focused humane care.
- Use technology for the benefit of the patients.
- Continuously upgrade the knowledge, skills and attitude of all health care professionals.
- Create an atmosphere in the Hospital which is clean, safe, organized and positive.
- Develop and retain people who are caring, motivated, receptive, focused and flexible.
- Establish and practice ‘Quality Improvement’ policies in all processes, systems, functions and activities of GKNMH.
- Make research and innovation an integral part of the institution
- To be an institution that renders effective charitable services to the economically challenged sections of the community and to be the preferred destination of charity for the donors.
VALUES, BEHAVIOURS AND SERVICE STANDARDS
- Empathy and compassion.
- Courtesy and respect.
- Sense of Ownership and Accountability.
- Team work.