MBBS, MD (Pulm Med), DNB (Pulm Med),
Fellowship in Pulmonology (Christian Medical College, Vellore).
Fellowship in Thoracic Endoscopy(National Cancer Center, Japan),
Consultant Interventional Pulmonologist.
- 6 years of Clinical experience in Pulmonology with 3 years of training in the most prestigious Department of Pulmonary Medicine of Christian Medical College,Vellore.
- Trained in EBUS(Endobronchial Ultrasound), Bronchosocpy, Thoracoscopy, Thoracic Ultrasound, Sleep Medicine and Respiratory Critical Care at CMC, Vellore.
- Underwent advanced training in Conventional and Radial EBUS at the National Cancer Center, Tokyo Japan.
- Interventional Pulmonology.
- Interstitial Lung disease.
- Respiratory Oncology.
- Allergy and Asthma.
- American College of Chest Physicians- ID- 2045458.
- European Respiratory Society – ID-
- Asia Pacific Society of Respirology - ID- F0223.
- Indian Sleep Disorders Association.
- Indian Association of Bronchology.
- Indian Chest Society.
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Odisha Chest Society.
- Distinction in Forensic Medicine in IInd year MBBS.
- Qualified in the state level quiz competition and had represented the state of Odisha at 21st NESCON- 2015 held at Mumbai.
Succesfull Povidone-Iodine Pleurodesis in a case of recurrent Pleural effusion due to metastatic Adenocarcinoma of lung. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Holistic Health, Jan – June 2015; 1(1):46-47