- 33 years experience in Clinical Microbiology .
- Worked in Clinical Virology department at CMC, Vellore
- Worked as faculty in Microbiology department at PSG institute of Medical Sciences.
Monday to Saturday
8 AM to 4 PM
MSc, MPhil, PHD, MBA
- IDRC ( International development research centre ) fellowship training- Sponsored by IDRC - Canada
- Trained in Medical Virology , Microbiology and Quality control at the following labs.
- Regional Virus laboratory- Hamilton, Canada
- Toronto General hospital ,Toronto- Canada
- Public Health labs – Colindale , London
- Life membership – Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists. ( IAMM)
- Life member in Hospital infection control committee
- Member of Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI ) Life member
- Involved in several ICMR projects at CMC Vellore
- Guided several MBBS students during ICMR summer projects at PSG IMS&R
- Guide & co guide for MScMicrobiology students
- Research co ordinator for several projects
- Presented more than 20 research papers in Clinical Microbiology meetings
- Publications – National 7, International - 3