- MBBS - 1986 from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
- MD - 1993 from Madras Medical College, Chennai
- DNB Cardiology - 2003 from CARE Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Distinguished Service to Community award by IMA Coimbatore chapter and
Indian Association of Clinical cardiology Tamilnadu Chapter.
- Abnormal Drainage of Right Superior Vena Cava (RSVC) to Left Atrium (LA) and Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return A Case Report presented at the Congenital Cardiac Case Breakfast Session during the STS 42nd Annual Meeting in Chicago, January 30 -February 1, 2006
Correction of anomalous drainage of right superior vena cava to left atrium. Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 2008; 16: e32-4
- Incessant ventricular tachycardia due to multiple cardiac rhabdomyomas in an infant with Tuberous Sclerosis.ndian Heart Journal vol. 65 issue 1 January - February, 2013. p. 111-113
- Device closure of perimembranous ventricular septal defect using symmetrical muscular ventricular septal defect device by retrograde technique- G.K.N.M.hospital,Catheterization cardiovascular interventions Volume 78, issue 1.July 1, 2011
- Device closure of ventricular septal defect by retrograde technique, Catheterization cardiovascular interventions Volume 79, issue 5.April 1, 2012
- Retrograde closure of perimembranous ventricular septal defect using muscular ventricular septal occluder- A novel technique, a single center experience, pediatric cardiology Volume 35, No 6, August 2014