Senior Clinical Embryologist (ESHRE, EUROPE)
Extensive work experience in Assisted reproduction field in abroad and India over 18 years. Previously worked in
First TESA-ICSI babies of Kerala, India, First Embryologist of South India to be certified by European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- CCRM, Gleneagle Hospital, Singapore,
- CRAFT Hospital, Kerala, India
- NCARE, Kerala, India.
- Currently providing services as visiting consultant to Calicut Medical college in Kerala.
Monday and Saturday
8 AM to 4 Pm
- Senior Clinical Embryologist certification from European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE ) in 2015
- Masters of Clinical Embryology from National University of Singapore in 1999
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery from National institute of Homoeopathy, Calcutta, INDIA in 1997
- Trained in Embryonic stem cell culture conducted by The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) and Embryo transfer technique conducted by ESHRE and American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE )
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Indian Homoeopathy Medical Association (IHMA)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Invitro Fertilization (IVF)
- TESA- ICSI
- Cryopreservation of sperm, egg and embryo
- Various embryo culture system like, co-culture , micro droplet culture etc
- Blastocyst culture
- Embryo gradation and embryo transfer.
- Assisted Hatching
- Blastomere biopsy for pre implantation genetic diagnosis
- Embryonic stem cell culture
- Quality control of ART
- R Saritha and A.Bongso., Comparative evaluation of fresh and washed human sperm cryopreserved in vapour and liquid phases of liquid nitrogen, Journal of Andrology
- Renuka Devi, Nithya J.*, Saritha K. R., A successful pregnancy outcome in a testicular cancer survivor: case report , International journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.