1.Extension of cardiopulmonary bypass outside the operating room as a short-term bridge to recovery “the poor man’s ECMO
Bincy George, Mathumitha Kandaswamy, Umapathy Jaganathan, Sumathi Kandaswamy , Vijayakumar Raju Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery: 2021 January; volume 37 : pages108–111
2. Epicardial Permanent Pacemaker implantation in a neonate through a manubrium sparing sternotomy. Aayush Poddar, Vijayakumar Raju DOI:10.25373/ctsnet.13266530
3. Indian guidelines for indications and timing of intervention for common congenital heart diseases: Revised and updated consensus statement of the Working group on management of congenital heart diseases
Anita Saxena1, Jay Relan2, Ravi Agarwal3, R Vijaykumar28
Indian Heart Journal 2019 May-June ;71(3):207-22
Ann Pediatr Cardiol. 2019 Sep-Dec; 12(3): 254–286
4.Successful Surgical Management of a Rare Case of Mixed Type of Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection in a Very Low Birth Weight Preterm Child Using a Novel Surgical Technique. Anuj Mehta, Vijayakumar Raju, Subramanian Muthukumaran, Soundaravalli Balakrishnan, Kalyanasundaram Muthuswamy World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg 2019 Jan;11(1):1-4
5.Pleuro pulmonary blastoma presenting as bullous disease of the lung in an infant. Muthukumar Sundaram, Vijayakumar Raju, Aayush Poddar, Antony Terance Benjamin, Ram ganeshsundaram Surg Case Rep.2018;2(2):28-9.
6. Chasing the umbrella: delayed migration of ductal occluder device into the aorta Vijayakumar Raju, Aayush Poddar Sai Gopalakrishnan, Kalyanasundaram Muthuswamy . Asian Cardiovascualr and Thoracic Annals 2019 Mar ; 27(3): 217-220
7. Efficacy of High Dose Tranexamic Acid in Decreasing Bleeding after Cardiac Surgery for Cyanotic Congenital Heart Disease in Children Less than Ten Kilo Body Weight.
Saranya Vishnumathy Sampathkumar, Vijayakumar Raju, Soundaravalli Balakrishnan, Saigopalakrishnan Mandhira Moorthy, Anandhi Arul, Kalyana Sundaram Muthuswamy,Muralidharan Srinivasan
World Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery, 2018, 8, 93-102
8 Pulmonary Root Translocation Without lecompte Maneuver for D-Transposition of the Great Arteries With Ventricular Septal Defect and Pulmonary Stenosis
Gupta N, Raju V
March 2018. Doi:10.25373/ctsnet.6027293.
9.Single stage Repair of Type A interrupted Arch with type III Aortopulmonary Window in a preterm Child : Jan 8, 2018 Nitin Gupta, Vijayakumar Raju : https:// www.ctsnet.org/article/repair Ctsnet : 5753496
10. Teratoma Arising from Hepato Duodenal Ligament in the Newborn with Transection of Portal Vein, Hepatic Artery and Common Bile Duct: A Surgical Challenge.
V. R. Ravikumar, G. Rajamani, Vijayakumar Raju , Rajani Sundar, Sowmya Ravikumar , Raghul Maniam.
J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg 2018;23:45-7
11. Repair of Scimitar Syndrome and Closure of Large Malaligned Subaortic Ventricular Septal Defect : Jan 25, 2017, Vijayakumar raju, Aayush poddar , Madhav Bathala
12.Outcomes following simple and complex (Damus-Kaye-Stanzel takedown) Ross operations in 58 consecutive pediatric patients: Presented at AATS meeting 2015
Alejandra Bueno, David Zurakowski, Suyog A. Mokashi, Raju Vijayakumar, Michele Borisuk, Pedro J. Del Nido, Gerald Marx and Christopher W. Baird
13.High Midventricular Velocity Early Post-Myectomy Does Not Adversely Affect Prognosis in Patients with Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
Hayan Jouni, Jeffrey Geske, Vijayakumar Raju, Steve Ommen, Rick Nishimura, Hartzell Schaff
Journal of the American College of Cardiology :2015(march);65 (10): A949
14. Aortic Root Translocation: Late follow-up and impact of valved vs. Non-valved RV-PA conduit
Vijayakumar Raju, Patrick O. Myers, Luis G. Quinonez, Sitaram M Emani, John E. Mayer, Frank A. Pigula, Pedro J. Del Nido, Christopher W. Baird
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015 May;149(5):1349-55.
Presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the Western Thoracic Surgical Association, Dana Point , California, June 25-28, 2014
15.Vijayakumar Raju, Harold M. Burkhart, Frank Cetta Jr, Rakesh M Suri. Successful robotic assisted repair of congenital mitral valve regurgitation: a case series. Ann Thorac Surg 2014;98(3): 1085-1087
16. Vijayakumar Raju, Rahul Rathod, Luis G. Quinonez, Christopher W Baird. Transposition of the great arteries and sinus venosus defect with partially anomalous pulmonary venous return: Physiological and anatomic considerations.
Cardiology in the young 2014;6
17.Vijayakumar Raju, Joseph A. Dearani, Harold M. Burkhart, Martha Grogan, Sabrina D. Phillips, Naser Ammash, Roxann D. Pike, Jonathan N. Johnson, Patrick W. O’Leary . Right Ventricular Unloading for Heart Failure Related to Ebstein Malformation. Ann Thorac Surg 2014;98(1): 167-174.
18. Vijayakumar Raju, Harold M. Burkhart, Lucian A. Durham, III, Benjamin W. Eidem, Sabrina D. Phillips, Zhuo Li, Hartzell V. Schaff, and Joseph A. Dearani. Reoperation After Arterial Switch: A 27-Year Experience. Ann Thorac Surg 2013;95:2105-2113
19.Vijayakumar Raju, Harold M. Burkhart, Natalie Rigelman Hedberg, Benjamin W. Eidem, Zhuo Li, Heidi Connolly, Hartzell V. Schaff, and Joseph A. Dearani. Surgical Strategy for Atrioventricular Septal Defect and Tetralogy of Fallot or Double-Outlet Right Ventricle
Ann Thorac Surg 2013;95:2079-2085
20. Vijayakumar Raju, Sundar Ramanathan , Raghavan Srinivasan , Nandagopal Velayuthasamy Sleeve resection for Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma arising from Right Main Bronchus – A case Report. Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg2011;27 (3):134-137
21. Vijayakumar Raju , Senthil Kumaran Sadhasivam , Chandrasekar Padmanabhan ,Muralidharan Srinivasan. Pulmonary arteriovenous malformation with spontaneous haemothorax – A case Report Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2011;27(4): 176-178
22.Vijayakumar Raju, Venkatadevanathan Muthubaskaran, Muralidharan Srinivasan, Chandrasekar Padmanabhan. Extra anatomical bypass for complex coarctation of aorta in an adult—a case report .Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2011;27(4) : 185-185
23. Vijayakumar Raju ,Muralidharan Srinivasan , Chandrasekar Padmanaban ,Venkatadevanathan Muthubaskaran Rajpal Kanaklal Abhaichand. Double Giant Lambl’s Excrescence of aortic valve causing posterior circulation stroke. Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2011;27: 36-38
24. Vijayakumar Raju ,Muralidharan Srinivasan , Chandrasekar Padmanaban ,Venkatadevanathan Muthubaskaran Madhava Rao Bathala, Raman Manjeri Lakshmanan . Tendon Xanthomatosis and premature coronary artery disease in a young female with familial Hypercholestrolemia Current Medical trends 2010; 14 (1-2 ):2530-2533.
25. Nagarajan Muthialu, Vijayakumar Raju, Venkatadevanathan Muthubaskaran, Padmanabhan Chandrasekar, Srinivasan Muralidharan, et al . Idiopathic Pulmonary artery aneurysm with Pulmonary Regurgitation. Ann Thorac Surg 2010;90:2049-2051
26. Nagarajan Muthialu, Vijayakumar Raju, Venkatadevanathan Muthubaskaran, Suganya Ganeshabharath et al . Mucoid Vasculopathy on a background of Takayasu’s Arteritis – A Case Report. Ann Thorac Surg 2010; 90: e 42-43
27. Vijayakumar Raju, Sundar Ramanathan ,Raman Manjeri Lakshmanan ,Natarajan Subramanian.Primary Cardiac Lymphoma masquerading as right atrial myxoma causing Complete heart block. Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2010; 26(2):167-169
28. Vijayakumar Raju, Muralidharan Srinivasan, Chandrasekar Padmanaban, Sarveswaran soundara rajan et al. Left main artery thrombus-An unusual presentation of papillary fibroelastoma of aortic valve. Tex Heart Inst J 2010; 37(3):365-7
29.Alpha Mathew Kavunkal , vijayakumar Raju , Shivanand Gangahanumiah, Ramkumar Jayavelan, V.K.Cherian . “Clear cell Adenocarcinoma of the lung – Wolf in sheep’s clothing” Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2008; 24: 206-208
30.Shivanand Gangahanumiah, vijayakumar Raju, Alpha Mathew Kavunkal, Ramkumar Jayavelan et al. Rare presentation of Takayasu’s aorto arteritis following double valve replacement. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2008; 135:1596-97.
31.Alpha Mathew Kavunkal, vijayakumar Raju, Ramkumar Jayavelan, V.K.Cherian. Mycobacterium fortuitum sternal wound infection following Mitral valve replacement. Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2007; 23:269-27