Assisted Reproductive and Research Centre
Assisted Reproduction and Research centre in G. Kuppuswamy Naidu Hospitals has been offering fertility services since 2006. The centre consists of a State-of-the-art Assisted Reproductive Laboratory. It provides comprehensive care and treatment with expertise in the latest technologies and protocols. Centre has an impressive track record of high success rate and unparalleled care. Our philosophy is to treat all patients with the goal to succeed.
If you are 35 or under and have been trying for a year , or if you are over 35 and have been trying for 6 months to get pregnant, then it is recommended that you visit a fertility expert. That's what we are here for to help you to address your problem and move on.
Our specialists consist of qualified skilled Doctors who have a wealth of experience in managing all aspects of fertility treatment. Fertility clinic is headed by Dr. Renuka Devi who has immense experience in the field both abroad and in India.
The Assisted Reproduction technique Lab scientific team is led by Dr. Saritha K. R. who has more than 18 years of experience in embryology in abroad and India.
Treatment & Procedures
Treatment is individualised according to each persons need .Treatment options are:
- Infertility Investigations
- Semen Analysis with sperm DNA fragmentation test.
- Pre conception screening
- Ovulation induction and monitoring
- Super-ovulation and Intrauterine Insemination (SO -IUI)
- Testicular sperm Extraction (TESE)
- In vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Blastocyst culture
- Donor Sperm/Egg/Embryo Programmes
- Cryopreservation of sperm, and embryo
- Storage of semen and egg before chemotherapy / radiotherapy
- Laser Assisted Hatching
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)