In Patient services
- Patient / Attender has to contact the admission counter
1. A block – 08:00 am to 07:00 pm (except on Sundays & holidays)
2. C block – 24 X 7 (near emergency)
3. C Block – 08:00 am to 05:00 pm (only oncology patients)
4. D block – 08:00 pm to 08:00 am (only pediatric patients)
- Patient / Attender has to produce the admission order issued either by treating consultant or by the Medical Officer in the emergency room at the admission counter
- The staff at the admission counter will check all the details in the admission order and will explain the types of accommodation available at the hospital with tariff
- The admission staff will obtain the patient 's photo identity copy (Aadhar card, voter id, pan card, ration card, driving license, etc.,) which will be attached with inpatient records
- During inpatient stay, if there is any unexpected medical complication or change in the treatment /diagnosis /others, financial counselling is given by Public Relation Officer
- One attender is allowed to stay with the patient, at the time of admission an attender pass is issued for free movement within the hospital. Additional passes given to the patient / attender based on the room preferences.
- An information booklet on the services offered, patient’s rights and responsibilities, procedures and policies are given to the patient / attender.
- Food for patients will be provided at the hospital & attenders can order their meal from the hospital canteen. Outside food is strictly prohibited.
- For room booking the patient / attender has to approach the A block admission counter between 8:00 am to 7:00 pm & at C block, 24/7 services is available. Bookings can also be made over the phone call.
- Contact Public Relations Department to initiate the treatment process